March 15, 2023
OABA Legislative Reception
March 15, 2023
Ohio Statehouse Rotunda
Ohio AgriBusiness Association members are invited to attend an important legislative event on March 15. All Ohio legislators have been invited to attend, and many have already indicated their planned attendance. Legislators are excited for the chance to discuss Ohio agricultural policy with the members of OABA. Please join us in representing and advocating for the agribusiness industry’s continued growth in Ohio.
- Date – March 15, 2023 from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Location – Ohio Statehouse Rotunda, Columbus, OH
- Registration: Click here to RSVP by March 10
- Other Details – Click here for directions to the Ohio Statehouse.
Why OABA members should attend
- Strong attendance from Ohio’s agribusiness community will demonstrate economic strength and provide opportunities for legislators to learn about our industry and your business.
- The OABA Legislative Reception is a great exposure opportunity due to direct interaction with key policymakers and stakeholders from your area and across Ohio, including House and Senate leadership.
- Relationship development with public officials in your area thanks to their recognition of your affiliation with OABA – generating contacts that can be called upon throughout this electoral cycle.
- Opportunity to network with many of OABA’s 250+ member companies, including a variety of executives from across Ohio’s agribusiness industry.
In every odd year, the Ohio AgriBusiness Association hosts a Legislative Reception at the Ohio Statehouse to allow OABA members the opportunity to interact with the new General Assembly. All legislators and their aides are invited to attend the event. Members are encouraged to share their company story with their local legislators, as well as current challenges and other important industry topics.