September 10, 2014
FSMA Regional Seminar
Presented by AFIA, ACI & OABA
Fort Wayne, IN - Holiday Inn @ IPFW & Coliseum
The Agribusiness Council of Indiana (ACI) and the Ohio AgriBusiness Association (OABA) has partnered with the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) to host a regional seminar to help the feed industry prepare for the Current Good Manufacturing Practices and Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food for Animals rules of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
The training session will focus on the requirements for feed manufacturing, pet food manufacturing and ingredient suppliers to comply with the FSMA law. This program will help companies establish fundamentals for FSMA compliance. Attendees will walk away with samples of procedures, forms and reference information that once the attendee is back at their office can be used to develop their own plan for compliance.
Don't wait to register - early-bird rates are only available through Aug. 15.
- Date – September 10, 2014
- Location – Holiday Inn @ IPFW & Coliseum; 4111 Paul Shaffer Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825
- Agenda – Click here for the full agenda.
- Accommodations – Registrants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. A block of rooms has been reserved. To receive the group rate of $109, please contact the Holiday Inn at 260-482-3800 and use the group discount code “FSMA Training Group Room Block.” Hotel reservations can also be made online.
There are three ways to register:
- Click here for secure online registration.
- Click here for a printable form that you can mail, email or fax.
- Call 614-326-7520 (option one).