Petroleum Tank Installer
Heritage Cooperative in New Philadelphia, Ohio
Heritage Cooperative is always looking for friendly, outgoing, customer-service driven employees. Our people are our greatest asset, and we are constantly thinking outside of the box for new ways to make working at Heritage Cooperative attractive to our current and prospective employees. If this sounds like you, apply today and join the team!
This position is available at the following Heritage Cooperative location:
1013 Front Avenue SW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as a positive representation of Heritage Cooperative’s Core Values
- Provide Superior Customer Service
- Highest Standards of Integrity and Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Being a Good Partner
- Abide by all safety regulations to ensure safety of oneself, coworkers and customers
- Install tanks and perform pressure safety checks.
- Load and unload tanks utilizing vehicle crane or forklift
- Maintain truck inventory by size of tanks of installed and waiting to be installed tanks
- Establish material list needed for jobs and procure materials
- Maintain, repair and/or remove petroleum tanks
- Carry out daily work orders from Operations Manager
- Detect and immediately report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions of propane system.
- Install, maintain, repair and remove meters
- Drive delivery truck safely and efficiently
- Receive daily delivery orders from dispatch center associates regarding installations
- Perform fuel quality inspections
- Perform fuel tank cleaning utilizing fuel tank cleaning unit.
- Maintain housekeeping practices at facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Valid driver’s license, with acceptable driving record
- Class A or Class B CDL
- Medical Certificate
- (N) Tank Vehicle Endorsement
- (H) Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to frequently stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to frequently lift heavy objects no more than 75 pounds
- Ability to occasionally crawl, stoop, kneel, climb and/or balance
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends when needed
- Willing to work various weather elements including cold, heat, wind, rain, etc.
- Previous Propane Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Respectable Mathematical Skills
- Competitive Pay
- 401k match after 6 months
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company paid Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Farm Bureau Membership
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Vacation Time
If you see yourself as a future Petroleum Tank Installer with Heritage Cooperative, apply TODAY at www.heritagecooperative.com/Careers!
The job description is not intended to cover or describe all tasks, duties and responsibilities the employee may be required to be asked to perform. Heritage Cooperative retains the right to change or add new tasks, duties and responsibilities at any time, with or without notice to the employee.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of employment.
Heritage Cooperative provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Heritage Cooperative complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Heritage Cooperative expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Heritage Cooperative’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.