News from Washington: July 27-31
Read this week's headlines below.
- China Sparks Some Optimism with Large U.S. Corn Purchase
- Senate GOP Unveils Coronavirus Relief Package with $20B in Ag Aid
- The Beginning of the End to the China Deal?
- Farm Relief, SNAP Benefits in Play as Aid Talks Heat Up
- USDA Launches New Farmers.gov Features to Help Farmers Hire Workers
- Jacobs, Balderson Join House Ag GOP Roster
- USDA Investigates Packages of Unsolicited Seeds from China
- Additions to Dem Platform Target Farm Chemical Use
- Biofuels Producers Seek Specific Language In Aid Package