Heritage Cooperative in Nashport, Ohio
Heritage Cooperative is always looking for friendly, outgoing, customer-service driven employees. Our people are our greatest asset, and we are constantly thinking outside of the box for new ways to make working at Heritage Cooperative attractive to our current and prospective employees. If this sounds like you, apply today and join the team!
This position is available at the following Heritage Cooperative location:
10790 Newark Rd, Nashport, OH 43830
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as a positive representation of Heritage Cooperative’s Core Values
- Provide Superior Customer Service
- Highest Standards of Integrity and Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Being a Good Partner
- Accurately complete and maintain dot logbooks, vehicle inspection reports, trip tickets,
- Perform routine building maintenance duties, including painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, and heating and ventilation systems maintenance
- Clean interior of the building, as well as machinery and equipment, and exterior of the building
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to supervisor
- Keep inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies and equipment, and report needs to supervisor
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Work with and maintain relationships with contracted vendors
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical systems (including relevant equipment and tools) is a plus
- Ability to frequently stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to frequently lift and/or carry heavy objects no more than 50 pounds
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends when needed
- Willing to work various weather elements including cold, heat, wind, rain, etc
- Outstanding Organizational and Time-Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Respectable Mechanical Skills
- Valid Driver’s License, with acceptable driving record
- Forklift Certified
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous Feed Experience
- Competitive Pay
- 401k match after 6 months
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company paid Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Farm Bureau Membership
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Vacation Time
If you see yourself as a future Agronomy Associate with Heritage Cooperative, apply TODAY at www.heritagecooperative.com/Careers!
The job description is not intended to cover or describe all tasks, duties and responsibilities the employee may be required to be asked to perform. Heritage Cooperative retains the right to change or add new tasks, duties and responsibilities at any time, with or without notice to the employee.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of employment.
Heritage Cooperative provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Heritage Cooperative complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Heritage Cooperative expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Heritage Cooperative’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.