Ohio Farm Bureau Federation in Champaign, Clarke, Darke and Miami Counties
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and a self-starter for management position in Champaign, Clarke, Darke and Miami counties. Must be willing to reside in the service area. Demonstrated leadership skills and management ability is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in an agriculture related field required. Three year’s work experience in agriculture or business setting preferred. Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of a membership organization and be comfortable with public speaking and sales. Attractive benefit package includes a company vehicle. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide leadership and direction to County Farm Bureaus for the purpose of improving the strength, effectiveness, and visibility of the organization in pursuit of stated Ohio Farm Bureau and County Farm Bureau goals and programs.
- Achieve membership growth through multiple strategies including an annual volunteer membership campaign, direct sales and strong partnerships.
- Work with county leaders to recruit new volunteers and provide leadership opportunities and training to develop and enhance volunteer leadership skills.
- Develop and enhance relationships with Nationwide, legislators, governmental agencies, agribusiness, local businesses, community groups and other strategic partners
- Assist the county board to oversee county finances and develop an annual budget aligned to county goals and annual audits.
- Responsible for managing the local Farm Bureau office, including but not limited to personnel, data management, finances, and correspondence.
Minimum Educational Experience Qualifications
Minimum Skill Qualifications
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Capacity to motivate, enthuse and recognize volunteers
- Public speaking abilities
- Financial and marketing knowledge
Minimum Other Qualifications
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must live in a County in the Organization Director Territory.
- One (1) to two (2) years work experience in a business environment
- Knowledge or experience in agriculture.