News from Washington: January 6-10
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- U.S., China to Sign ‘Phase One’ Deal Next Week
- What’s Next for The New NAFTA
- USDA WASDE Report: Corn Neutral, Soybeans Bearish
- Bad News Abroad For Biofuel Makers
- What’s in Store for Agriculture In 2020
- Bayer’s Outlook For 2020
- A Game of Chicken in U.S.-U.K. Trade Talks
- Clearing the Path for Hemp Growers
- Another Big Dairy Firm Goes Bankrupt
- Pork Industry Pans New Plant-Based Alternative
- Canada Boosts Swine Fever Safeguards
- The $8B Climate Roadmap for Farmers