News from Washington: November 4-8
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- USMCA Negotiators Near the Finish Line?
- U.S., China Agree to Tariff Cuts… Eventually
- How China Could Get To $40B in Ag Purchases
- Another Trade Aid Tranche Coming in Hot
- Corn, Pork Groups See Promise in U.S.-China Deal
- Peterson Calls for Trade Aid Tweaks
- Hemp Checkoff in The Works?
- Ethanol Sector Looks South for Sales Boost
- Trump Taps Hahn For FDA’s Top Job
- Meat Sector Seeing Green in Export Outlook
- Farm Economy Woes Forcing Farmers Out of Business
- How A Foreign Meatpacker Became a U.S. Powerhouse
- Price Incentives Boost SNAP Produce Purchases
- Indecision 2020: Peterson Mulls Another Run, Another Farm Bill
- USDA to Award New Broadband Money By December