News from Washington: September 3-6
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- Fed Finds Weakness in Key Farming Regions
- Keeping Tabs on Trade Aid 2.0
- Digging Out of Trump’s Ethanol Dilemma
- Trade Aid Behind Projected Farm Income Bump
- Ag Cheers Potential Wins in Japan Deal
- USDA Opens 2019 Enrollment for Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage Programs
- Where 2020 Democrats Stand on Farmers and Climate Change
- Southeast Agriculture Bracing for Dorian
- Chicken Industry Faces Wage-Fixing Claims
- Food Insecurity Shrinks to Decade-Low
- The Poultry Clash Awaiting U.S.-U.K Trade Talks
- Top Dairy Execs Make Millions as Farms Shutter