News from Washington: August 19-23
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- CBO Predicts Economic Slowdown from Trade War
- Hemp Court Battle Reveals Industry’s Legal Risk
- USDA Details Trade Damage Estimate Calculations
- NFU Worries Trade Aid Could Erode Support for Next Farm Bill
- Trade on Tap at G-7 Summit
- U.S., Mexico Land A Tomato Deal
- Pork Sees Global Gains Ahead, If Trump Delivers
- The Biofuel Waiver Blowback is Building
- USDA Cuts Separation Payments for ERS, NIFA Workers
- Waiting on Heirs’ Property Changes
- Why Some Rural Democrats Are Hopeful About 2020
- Ag Central to Sanders’ Climate Plan
- Dairy Demands a Deal with Japan