News from Washington: August 5-9
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- U.N. Warns of Mass Food Insecurity from Climate Change
- Perdue, Peterson Hear from Frustrated Farmers
- Trump’s Trade War Reaches Code Red
- China’s Last Ag Purchase?
- Measuring the Ag Export Slump
- Land Values Steady Amid Farm Economy Slump
- New USMCA Predictions
- Chemours Pulls Back On ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Food Packaging
- Visa Denials Skyrocket Under Trump
- How The 2020 Democrats Would Overhaul Farm Policy