News from Washington: June 3-7
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- No Trade Aid for Unplanted Crops
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s Signing of Disaster Aid Bill
- Tariffs Loom as U.S., Mexico Grasp for Border Deal
- House Spending Bill Takes Shots at Perdue’s Policies
- Fed Reports ‘Weak’ Farm Conditions
- USDA Rolls Out Biotech Crop Rule
- Administration Launches Review of Pesticide, Endangered Species Process
- Republicans Seek Stricter Farm Subsidy Standards
- Lipps Defends Lack of Snap Data On Able-Bodied Adults
- FDA Detects High Levels of Toxic PFAS In Certain Food
- NIFA Officials Pitted Against Each Other
- FDA Panel Questions Safety, Benefits Of CBD