News from Washington: February 4-10
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- Trump Touches on Ag Issues in The State of The Union
- USDA Eyes Snap Backup Plan for A Shutdown 2.0
- U.S.-EU Trade
- Grassley Expected to Support Wheeler for EPA Chief
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s State of the Union Address
- Interim Wetlands Rule Under Attack
- Canadian, Mexican Agriculture Leaders to Take Part in USDA’s 2019 Outlook Forum
- The Post-Shutdown Fiscal Crunch
- Farm Bankruptcies Expected to Climb In 2019
- Dim Soy Outlook Despite Sales To China
- Corn Growers Fire Back at Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial
- A Potential Dairy Maze
- Dietary Guidelines 2020: The Low-Carb Debate