News from Washington: February 5-9
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- Cotton, Dairy Provisions Slide into Budget Deal
- Sec. Perdue Briefs House Agriculture Committee on State of Rural Economy
- Still Awaiting Fix to Ag Co-op Tax Break
- Ross Reneges on Trump Vow to Eliminate Trade Deficit
- Trump Wants $90M To Implement Tax Law in Next CR
- Perdue Urges Caution in Response to China's Sorghum Trade Probe
- Trump's Stock Market Miscalculation
- Perdue Predicts NAFTA Deal by Year's End
- State AGs File First Legal Challenge to WOTUS Delay
- Details on FDA’s Nutrition Plan to Be Unveiled in Coming Weeks
- More Flexibility on State ACA Waivers Coming
- Pacelle Out at HSUS After Sexual Harassment Storm